3 things I like about my podcast:
- I am getting more used to hearing my voice which is surprisingly making me more comfortable speaking in professional settings.
- I enjoy working in Adobe Audition and am working on refining this skillset.
- I believe that the audio quality is good and that my voice provides interest into the subject.
A few questions I have:
– How much music is too much music?
– Would it be beneficial to include the original version of the song?
– Is music under the narration distracting?